This Snippet requires the following six arguments:
1. in_FolderPath (String): The Folder Path which contains the CSV files that need to be converted. Optional.
2. in_CsvFilePaths (String ): This Input argument can be used when the CSV files that need to be converted are in different locations. The Array of file paths can be provided. If the in_FolderPath argument is provided then this argument is ignored. Optional.
3. in_SheetName (String): The sheet name that needs to be provided for the converted output xlsx or xls file. Optional.
4. in_DeleteCsv (Boolean): This argument specifies if the original CSV files need to be deleted or not. Optional.
5. in_Extension (String): This argument specifies the file format needed. It can either be xlsx or xls. Required.
6. in_OutputFolderPath (String): This argument specifies the folder path where the Converted Output xlsx or xls files needs to be created. Required.
The in_Extension argument should be either xls or xlsx. If other extensions are provided, then the output file might be Invalid.