UiPath's "Send SMTP Mail Message" activity does not send the email when any address in the 'To' or 'Cc' Distribution List(s) fails to resolve against the Active Directory (AD) or is invalid.
This component will identify and remove the invalid address(es) from the 'To' or 'Cc' fields and retry the email until it is sent or until an exception not caused by an invalid address issue is identified, while maintaining the functionalities that the "Send SMTP Mail Message" activity offers.
- Attachments Collection (Array of String) - String array containing the path(s) of the attachment(s) to be included in the email
- Body (String) - Include only if the IsHtmlBody flag is set to False
- CCDistributionList (String) - The list of emails to be included in the 'Cc' field
- From (String) - Optional argument
- HTML Body (String) - Include only if the IsHTMLBody flag is set to True
- IsBodyHtml (Boolean) - Identifies if the email body will be included in HTML format
- ToDistributionList (String) - The list of emails to be included in the 'To' field