First time using the Instagram Graph API activities? Best way to get you going:
1. Follow the steps in Resources - InstagramGraphAPI.Activities - Get Started.pdf
2. Watch the video playlist below, which will guide you on how to use each activity in this package.
InstagramGraphAPI.Activities package contains the following UiPath activities:
1. Instagram Scope – The parent activity for making Instagram Graph API calls. Each activity included in this package should be placed inside the Instagram Scope in order to work. Requires the Access Token and the Account ID as inputs, in order to be able to make the API calls.
2. Generate Access Token – As the default access token lasts for maximum 24 hours, this activity is meant to generate a long-lived access token, which is valid for up to 60 days. Requires as inputs the App ID and the App Secret, which can be found on developers.facebook.com. It is recommended to use this activity as a way to refresh your access token, especially if the Instagram Graph API activities are used in a robot which runs unattended and recurrently.
3. User Info – Activity used to retrieve data about a Business/Creator Instagram account. Can be used both for the Instagram account which has its Account ID linked to the Instagram Scope, or for other Business/Creator Instagram accounts, based on the input in the Username field. The user is free to choose multiple User Fields from the dropdown. The response will be stored in an InstagramUser variable, with easy to access properties.
4. Recently Searched Hashtags
Read more: Resources - InstagramGraphAPI.Activities - About.pdf