The Microsoft Vision package provides state-of-the-art algorithms to process images and return information. For example, it can be used to determine if an image contains mature content, or it can be used to find all the faces in an image. It also has other features like estimating dominant and accent colors, categorizing the content of images, and describing an image with complete English sentences. Additionally, it can intelligently generate image thumbnails for displaying large images effectively.
This UiPath Official preview package includes the following activities:
- Microsoft Vision Scope: Provides authentication for all Microsoft Vision activities
- Detect Faces: detects faces from an image and provides information on gender and age.
- Generate Description: Generates a natural language description for the image.
- Get Color: Gets the dominant colors from the image.
- Get Thumbnail: Crops the most relevant part of an image.
- Generate Tags: Extracts the relevant tags from the image. The tags are image characteristics.
- Read Handwritten Text: Reads handwritten or printed text.
- Read Text: Extracts relevant text blocks along with their language and position.
- Safe Search: Does a safe search analysis on the specified image, identifying adult or racy content.
All activities are localized in Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian.