As part of asset management, it is a time consuming process to verify inventory, seek approvals for purchase orders. Poor communication due to absence of automatic emails causes unnecessary delays. Furthermore, a fragmented information on assets leading to data discrepancies.
• Any employee requesting for asset logs into portal/SharePoint and creating a request for asset replacement.
• The bot verifies the request and the date of the requirement, runs through inventory for stock availability.
• If inventory is present, asset is auto-allocated, inventory is updated & IT/Admin team is informed to handover the asset to the employee.
• If inventory is not present, the bot triggers approval request. On approval, bot raises a purchase order automatically and informs Admin team.
• Implemented on UiPath using 2021 version.
• Automatic login to internal portal/SharePoint.
• Business validations and decision making.
• Automatic update of inventory after auto-allocation.
• Integration with MS Outlook to monitor approval outcome.
• Automatic notifications to different business departments as required.
Licensing of the solution:
• The solution comes with commercial license from Eclatprime Digital
• The license cost would be on case-by-case basis depending on the size and range of the implementation required