As part of the measures to reduce impact on employees due to economic disruption from Covid-19, $350 billion Paycheck Protection Program (or PPP) SBA loans is becoming available to all businesses with fewer than 500 employees. This has given the 50-fold increase banks will have to handle 800K loans to be processed over the next two or three months.
This accelerator demonstrates automation of the PPP SBA Loan Journey and covers the following stages:
•Extracting borrower information from forms such as PPP/941/940/944/1099 Misc.
•Performing detailed loan verification and underwriting checks and finally
•Preparing data for submission into SBA portal
Using this accelerator, overall turn around time to process SBA loans can be significantly reduced.
For questions related to this please reach out to:
1) Amit Kumar (Amit.Kumar@uipath.com)
2) Nitin Purwar (Nitin.Purwar@uipath.com)
3) Shipra Shanu (Shipra.Shanu@uipath.com)
4) Surabhi Gavali (Surabhi.Gavali@uipath.com)
5) A J Saltzberg
In order to enable partners and customers, an enablement kit has been prepared which can help in accelerating the implementation process for this automation flow. This enablement kit includes:
- Solution Workflow details and details about UiPath components required for this solution
- UiPath Workflow modules (Base XAML Packs) which can be customized to be put into production