A process is scheduled to run only on the 5th business day of the month for doing payroll calculations for employees for the previous month. The Orchestrator scheduler runs every day for the first 10 days of the month to trigger the payroll process. The process first calls this custom activity to check if the current day is the 5th business day of the month. If this activity returns true, the process runs the payroll calculations. Otherwise, it does not take any actions until next day.
- in_Month_MMM (String) - Optional input argument which allows the user to provide any month in the string format "MMM". Default value is the current month.
- in_OrchestratorCalendarName (String) - Optional input argument which allows the user to provide the Orchestrator calendar name. Default value leads to no non-working days to be considered including the weekend days.
- in_BusinessDayOfMonth (Int32) - The index of the business day to be checked for the given month. For example, to find the 5th business day of a month, the value for this argument is 5. Default value is 1 (1st working day of the month).
- out_NextWorkingDate (DateTime) - The output argument which returns the date of the nth business day of the month.
- out_WorkingDayFlag (Boolean) - The output argument which returns "True" if the out_NextWorkingDate is the current day.