This activity is capable of converting a data column with inconsistent date formats into a consistent or uniform format.
1. DataTable: The data table variable which consists of a column having inconsistent date formatting (Doesn’t follow a uniform date formatting).
2. ColumnName (of String): The name or index of the column to be standardized as a string.
3. DateFormats: All the available string formats followed by the column have to be listed as an array of string.
4. RequiredFormat: The uniform date format to which the column is to be converted.
1. OutputTable: The output data table with the formatted output (The output datatable should preserve the schema of the input datatable).
2. FormattingFailedIndexes: The row indexes for which the formatting has failed since a matching input date format was not found for those dates.
Please check the video URL attached with this upload if you have any doubts.