Interoperability of the data between different healthcare systems is one of the critical challenges faced by the healthcare industry. Different hospitals, providers and practices uses EMRs and systems with different data formats (HL7, CCDA, CMS Claims, 837, 835, Flat Files) which creates numerous challenges for these systems to interact. MediOp provides a source agnostic data processing and storage system that can consume healthcare data of any format, semantically normalize it, provide Master Patient Index and Master Data Management, creating a unique longitudinal patient record. It can then route that data to other source systems in the file formats that they can readily consume.
Even though MediOp provided a solution to interoperability challenges, it still required the users to spend extensive efforts in manual review post processing of the data files.
Understanding our customer's challenges and reviewing the repetitive tasks and trends that they followed, Chenoa proposed and integrated the MediOp platform with UiPath to implement both supervised and unsupervised robots to reduce their manual efforts from 24 hours a week to 1.5 hours. Following is one of the use cases which helped them reduce their manual review efforts.
1. Set config file folder location path in Environment Variables.
2. Change folder locations in config file.
4. Launch webstart.jnlp manually, it will download some data when it’s opened for the first time.
5. Have supplied credentials for NextGen(Mirth) and Continued with the below steps for robot setup once Mirth login was successful:
6. Add credentials to Windows Credential Manager.
7. Install Java Extension in UiPath.