This Snippet requires the following six arguments:
1. in_String (String): The input string value that needs to be provided to perform the regex string replacement. Required
2. in_Pattern (String): The Regex pattern that is used to match the required elements in the input string argument that needs to be replaced. Required
3. in_ReplacementString (String): The replacement string that needs to be put in place of the pattern matched in the input String. By default the value is Empty String. Optional
4. in_OccurrencesToReplace (String): This is a numeric value that should be in the form of a String indicating the number of occurrences of the matched regex pattern that needs to be replaced. By default it takes all the numbers of matched occurrences. Optional
5. in_RightToLeft (Boolean): This is a boolean value indicating the direction of the replacement. By default the value is False. Optional
1. out_String (String): The output string after the regex string replacement operation. Required.