by Arc D
|Version||Release Date||Download Link|
|Jan 27, 2022|
This is a base template to help you build your own inventory management system. Here is what it does:
- Reads the inventory Excel spreadsheet, provided in the download.
- Updates the price using the links (commented out due to non available stock causing crashes).
- If In Stock value of the item is below max stock, then it automatically orders the item from Amazon, an example has been commented out for your convenience.
- After placing the order it updates the spreadsheet. (Warning: it only puts the items in the cart to prevent a lengthy return process).
- If the price is above the set threshold in the spreadsheet then it notifies the user in the spreadsheet.