This is a simple template for retrieving the credentials saved in Orchestratorasset to login to any application. You can use any application or browser as per your process needs.
As a best practice, it is always recommended not to hard code the credentials to any application involved in the process. Instead we should use UiPath Orchestrator or Credential Manager to store these kind of sensitive information.
This is a StudioX predefined template to give you a good start when you want to login to any application using the credentials saved in Orchestrator. This workflow performs the following actions:
1. Opens a web application.
2. Checks the application status to ensure that the application login screen is available.
3. Fetches the credentials from Orchestrator.
4. Logins to the application of your choice.
The credentials should be available in Orchestrator.
** If you do not know the Asset Name, you need to connect with your RPA support team or the RPA leading team to get the details.
- Predefined structure for starting your projects and saving time.
- Used to extract credentials from Orchestrator.
- Easy to use.
- Customizable, i.e. use any application or browser as per your process needs.