Queue items cannot be migrated with Migration tool or Orchestrator Manager. This snippet will help to update Transaction Item status from new to status specified in the input file generated by Orchestrator Manager.
Queue Items cannot be migrated during migration from On-Prem to Cloud or Automation Suite. But there are queues with Unique reference enabled which would require old queue items in the queue. This bot helps in migrating queue items with Orchestrator Manager which downloads existing queue items with Statuses and creates new Queue items.
- Run Orchestrator Manager bot to DownloadQueueItems for each queue. (https://marketplace.uipath.com/listings/orchestrator-manager can be downloaded here).
- Pass the downloaded queue items Excel file to this bot as Input.
- Take a copy of the file and update Status column as NEW for all queue items and UploadQueueItems to new Orchestrator/Folder.
- It will create Queue items with status NEW.
- The bot will read the status of old queue items (Success, Business Exception, System Exception) from Excel.
- The bot will update status of each queue item accordingly in the new orchestrator.
- Run the bot while connected to the new orchestrator during Migration.
Note: Status would be the same in both orchestrators but Time executed, StartTime and EndTime could not be replicated.
in_queueName - Provide queue name for which transaction items need to be updated.
in_TransactionItemsExcel - Provide Excel path ( downloaded file from Orchestrator Manager) which contains the status of queue items.